In order to advance the field of 3D printing in what is one of the most innovative nations; 3Dinova has put the 3D printing technology into the hands of the youth, arguably the ones that will be shaping the future.
3Dinova is conducting a 3D printing Summer program at the Sharjah Research Technology and Innovation Park. The summer program is aimed to focus on and cover the following points:
- Learn about the different 3D printing methods.
- Introduce and show how traditional manufacturing methods are different compared to 3D printing. Advantages and disadvantages of both approaches.
- Learn about the different materials that could be used in 3D printing, and applications for each material in real life.
- What is Computer Aided design and its applications in real life?
- Analyzing and problem solving
- Work and learn how to work with Autodesk Fusion 360 to develop, improve and finalize a 3D design of a product with our guidance.
- How to setup a printer and print your products efficiently and effectively.
- How to be economical when printing your products.
- How to finish and clean your products.
- Work in groups on an assigned challenge.
Surprise Give aways!
Attendees will get familiarized with the first 3D Printed House in Sharjah and might even get a chance to see the site area.